$1,000 FAAWIS Scholarships 2021
Congratulations! You are soon to be a high school graduate. We are extremely pleased that you are applying for the FAAWIS Scholarships. This year the award will be presented in conjunction with the FAAWIS Philippine Independence Day Celebration 2021. To help you complete your application, we are enclosing a tentative timetable, as well as, a rubric for the essay component.
Download the application forms:
FAAWIS SCHOLARSHIP SUGGESTED TIMETABLE
Of course, you may start any time, but the due date is Saturday, May 1st.
February – May 1st
- Contact Mrs. Klingseisen at email@example.com for the application form.
- Download and review the application form and the rubrics and scoring info.
- Find your FAFSA information or contact the financial/ business office at school to request a note indicating you qualify for FAFSA. We do not need to know the figures, just a yes or no.
- Contact the people you are requesting recommendations from. Let them know you will need it ASAP
- Begin working on your first draft of your essay.
- Secure official transcripts.
- Continue revisions and finalize your essay
- Review packet that all components are in the envelope before sealing and mailing.
Saturday, May 1st
- ALL COMPLETED APPLICATIONS MUST BE POSTMARKED BY Saturday, May 1st. Mail completed package to:
FAAWIS Scholarship Committee
c/o Mrs. Thelma Klingseisen
W238N7214 Michele Ln.
Sussex, WI 53089
Not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail